Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2
- Winchester non-corrosive, all weather primers deliver fast, dependable ignition under any shooting condition. Primers are constantly and rigorously tested for consistency and sensitivity at temperatures and conditions far beyond the range of normal usage.
- Winchester guarantees better sensitivity for more positive firing in all guns, carefully-controlled weights of primer mixtures, consistency in size and quality, precise measurements and tolerances for anvil heights and stability in extremes of temperatures and humidity.
Quantity Information of Winchester Small Pistol Primers 9mm #1-1/2 :
- Box of 1000: 10 Sleeves of 100
- Box of 5000: 5 boxes of 1000
Made In United States of America
- Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses ship from our warehouse with other products. This ensures no more than one Shipping Charge and one HazMat Charge per order (unless you also order products that Ship Separately from MidwayUSA or our Suppliers).
- Each order is limited to no more than 25 pounds of Black Powder, and no more than 66 pounds each of Smokeless Powder, Primers, or Fuse. Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses cannot be returned.
Other Best Selling Products
Winchester Small Rifle Primers #6-1/2 Box of 1000 (10 Trays of 100)
Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things
out pretty fast. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it